Last updated on
Information study visa
From now on a travel insurance is required when introducing a student visa application. Lack of this insurance will have consequences on the duration of the visa and will only allow us to deliver a D visa valid for 4 months.
No appointments will be available beyond 30.09 at Viabel (except for the candidates who have a derogation).
More information can be found on the website of the Immigration Office
The Embassy of Belgium informs you that since 1 April 2019, a collaboration with the French Institute of Cameroon - Yaounde has been launched for all study procedures in Belgium.
The Viabel service is at your disposal for any questions since 1 April 2019.
The following categories are invited to submit their applications to Viabel before submitting the visa application at TLScontact :
- All Cameroonian students
- Foreigners residing legally in Cameroon
VIABEL: +237 6 57 90 94 94 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants exempted from the procedure:
- EU citizens students
- Students benefiting from a scholarship or an exchange program of the EU
- Students benefiting from an official interuniversity exchange program between a Belgian university or university of higher education and a Cameroonian high school
- Students enrolled in a doctoral program at a Belgian university
- Students not resident in Cameroon residing in a country for which the Embassy of Belgium has visa jurisdiction: Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Central African Republic
General information about stydying in Belgium can be found on the general website of the FPS Foreign Affairs